Has anyone gone to Desert Toy Shop in Mesa?
-> Vendor/dealership Reviews

#1: Has anyone gone to Desert Toy Shop in Mesa? Author: WizardEyes PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:05 pm
    ----
Hey everyone,

I'm going in next week for a transmission fluid swap ($225) as they have the necessary components to connect to it, for proper temp/drain etc, to get all 12 QTS. They also only use Toyota ATF WS which I've heard is a must.

Their reviews online are stellar, but I'm curious if any FJ owners here have gone, and how their experience went.

#2: Re: Has anyone gone to Desert Toy Shop in Mesa? Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:13 pm
    ----
Welcome go into the intro thread and say hello

#3: Re: Has anyone gone to Desert Toy Shop in Mesa? Author: calichaos PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:55 am
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
Welcome go into the intro thread and say hello

here have a link:

azfj.org/index.php?nam...pic&t=9898

#4: Re: Has anyone gone to Desert Toy Shop in Mesa? Author: Thunderklees PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:45 am
    ----
WizardEyes wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm going in next week for a transmission fluid swap ($225) as they have the necessary components to connect to it, for proper temp/drain etc, to get all 12 QTS. They also only use Toyota ATF WS which I've heard is a must.

Their reviews online are stellar, but I'm curious if any FJ owners here have gone, and how their experience went.

I havent been there. We have used Toy Auto and they have done really good. Seem honest and good work.

10227 E Apache Trail, Apache Junction, AZ 85120

-> Vendor/dealership Reviews