FJ Summit 12!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings

#1: FJ Summit 12! Author: SpoilerFJ84Location: Tucson PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:50 pm
    ----
Anyone going?

If so...maybe we get an AZFJ caravan going!

#2: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:35 am
    ----
Didn't sign up

#3: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: SplaggLocation: Cottonwood PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 am
    ----
Yeah I'm a no-go this year too. Planning on maybe #15 in a few more years.

#4: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: mod_muscle PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:43 pm
    ----
Another no-go here. I hope to go again. Just don’t know when.

#5: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: debFJVT PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:56 am
    ----
I’m going again....and on the Summit site noticed a LOT of folks from AZ going!

#6: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: SplaggLocation: Cottonwood PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:14 pm
    ----
Hi Deb, be sure to spread the word about AZFJ.org to any Arizona folk you meet in Ouray! Have a safe trip and have fun in Moab if you're doing that before/after again!! Are you making the cross-country trip again from VT or did you move closer?

#7: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: debFJVT PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:31 pm
    ----
Splagg wrote:
Hi Deb, be sure to spread the word about AZFJ.org to any Arizona folk you meet in Ouray! Have a safe trip and have fun in Moab if you're doing that before/after again!! Are you making the cross-country trip again from VT or did you move closer?

Thanks Dan! Yes driving solo from VT to Moab in early July, then on to Summit Very Happy Still working on getting moved to Fountain Hills, and it WILL happen...just not sure exactly when. Need to sell some acreage up here in the Green Mountains first lol

I mention AZFJ very often on the Blue Room and def will bring it up at Summit! Sporting my Arizona sticker and AZFJ decals. Would be great if I could get an AZFJ sticker, but haven’t seen them offered...any ideas?

#8: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:13 pm
    ----
debFJVT wrote:
Splagg wrote:

Thanks Dan! Yes driving solo from VT to Moab in early July, then on to Summit Very Happy Still working on getting moved to Fountain Hills, and it WILL happen...just not sure exactly when. Need to sell some acreage up here in the Green Mountains first lol

I mention AZFJ very often on the Blue Room and def will bring it up at Summit! Sporting my Arizona sticker and AZFJ decals. Would be great if I could get an AZFJ sticker, but haven’t seen them offered...any ideas?

If you promise to Stick it on the mailbox up in Imogene pass, and post a picture, I'll send you one gratis.

Maybe Bucket Boy can send you one for your rig!

#9: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: debFJVT PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:46 pm
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
debFJVT wrote:
Splagg wrote:

If you promise to Stick it on the mailbox up in Imogene pass, and post a picture, I'll send you one gratis.

You got it!! I put stickers on that mailbox every year and take pics, so it would be my pleasure Would love to have another AZFJ sticker for my FJ - how to get in touch with Bucket Boy?

#10: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 pm
    ----
I believe you just did. The one we put up there in 2012 was still there During the Summit X year but it was starting to get faded out. We found about the only open spot near the bottom.

#11: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: BucketBoyLocation: North Phoenix/Flagstaff PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:13 pm
    ----
[quote="debFJVT"]
Jimbolio wrote:
debFJVT wrote:
Splagg wrote:

I mention AZFJ very often on the Blue Room and def will bring it up at Summit! Sporting my Arizona sticker and AZFJ decals. Would be great if I could get an AZFJ sticker, but haven’t seen them offered...any ideas?[/q]

You got it!! I put stickers on that mailbox every year and take pics, so it would be my pleasure Would love to have another AZFJ sticker for my FJ - how to get in touch with Bucket Boy?

Simple. You just shoot me a PM. Although all the AZFJ stickers have been destroyed in a recent USPS accident so I have none at the moment. Will soon be doing some sort of “fundraiser” to re-order some more.

#12: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: SpoilerFJ84Location: Tucson PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:21 am
    ----
Hmmm...I am doing Imogene this year. I was thinking of purchasing a bunch of stickers and patches to trade while up there anyway =).

#13: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: debFJVT PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:58 pm
    ----
[quote="BucketBoy"]
debFJVT wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:
debFJVT wrote:
Splagg wrote:

I mention AZFJ very often on the Blue Room and def will bring it up at Summit! Sporting my Arizona sticker and AZFJ decals. Would be great if I could get an AZFJ sticker, but haven’t seen them offered...any ideas?[/q]

Simple. You just shoot me a PM. Although all the AZFJ stickers have been destroyed in a recent USPS accident so I have none at the moment. Will soon be doing some sort of “fundraiser” to re-order some more.

Oh no! They look just like the patches? They look sooooo awesome...I bought 2 of those from you and they’ve traveled on my headliner ever since - get tons of compliments on them Very Happy I really hope you can get the stickers back into production! What day are you doing Imogene? I’m leading a couple runs up there.

#14: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: debFJVT PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:02 pm
    ----
SpoilerFJ84 wrote:
Hmmm...I am doing Imogene this year. I was thinking of purchasing a bunch of stickers and patches to trade while up there anyway =).

Sorry -my last sentence posted above was meant for you Wink

#15: Re: FJ Summit 12! Author: debFJVT PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:25 pm
    ----
Last year it was VT stickers, but this year it’ll be my pleasure and honor to put up AZFJ stickers! Huge thanks to Ratfink for sending me some Very Happy

-> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings