Need half day run suggestions
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings

#1: Need half day run suggestions Author: IGGBrewerLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:18 pm
    ----
Hey all, this is my brithday weekend and I'm looking for suggestions for a half day run on the 3rd. And more to go on the run with me. Only want half day run based out of Tucson because I want to go to the 🔫 range after the ride and before dinner. Thanks for your help!

#2: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: ratfinkLocation: southern Arizona PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:13 am
    ----
You can do Chimney rock in a half day. Rosemont ranch, etc.
What kind of run are you looking to do?

#3: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:10 am
    ----
I'd entertain a chimney rock run

#4: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:13 am
    ----
I'd entertain a chimney rock run

#5: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: IGGBrewerLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:17 am
    ----
ratfink wrote:
You can do Chimney rock in a half day. Rosemont ranch, etc.
What kind of run are you looking to do?

Something fun. That I won't for sure break my FJ on as I drive it for work also.

#6: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:48 am
    ----
No Guarantees.
We're heading out to the 24 hours in the old pueblo course. Guaranteed not to break your rig, next Sunday. Off Willow springs Rd.
Doing a pre-run for the race that is coming up in 3 weeks.

#7: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: IGGBrewerLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:52 am
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
No Guarantees.
We're heading out to the 24 hours in the old pueblo course. Guaranteed not to break your rig, next Sunday. Off Willow springs Rd.
Doing a pre-run for the race that is coming up in 3 weeks.
I know no guarantee, I just mean something not expert given my limited experience and mods. Do you have a link for that run?

#8: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: calichaos PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:56 am
    ----
IGGBrewer wrote:
Do you have a link for that run?

I think this is the one?

azfj.org/index.php?nam...78&start=0

#9: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: IGGBrewerLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:02 am
    ----
calichaos wrote:
IGGBrewer wrote:
Do you have a link for that run?

I think this is the one?

azfj.org/index.php?nam...78&start=0

Thank you!

#10: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:53 am
    ----
That's a different Run, but any ZZMikey Run is worthwhile.
Same day though.

#11: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: IGGBrewerLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:59 am
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
Same day though.
Thank you!

#12: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: zzmikeyLocation: Ahwatukee, AZ PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:33 pm
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
Same day though.

Thanks Jimbolio!

Yes, this Walnut Canyon run is a great run! Very beautiful band a great 'newb' run and we can also walk you through 4WD, etc...

#13: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: IGGBrewerLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:39 pm
    ----
I plan to do the chimney Rock run on the 3rd 8am at the circle k at 11271 E Tanque Verde Rd. For an 815 ish departure. Let me know if you're interested!

#14: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: MaltajoLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:23 am
    ----
I’m a maybe on this run!

#15: Re: Need half day run suggestions Author: Shooter PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:29 pm
    ----
Nancy and I will be there for the run.

-> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings