Instant Air Supply
-> 4x4 Tech

#1: Instant Air Supply Author: GillTLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:37 pm
    ----
I was getting ready to buy a tank system and had determined to go with Instant Air Supply. Problem is that when I went to order, their site shows as in maintenance.

1. Does anyone know why that would be (4 day or so now)?
2. Is there an alternate that anyone is aware of besides power tank which is very expensive?

I am looking for a whole solution including mounting bracket.

Thanks,
Gilbert

#2: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: BucketBoyLocation: North Phoenix/Flagstaff PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:55 pm
    ----
GillT wrote:
I was getting ready to buy a tank system and had determined to go with Instant Air Supply. Problem is that when I went to order, their site shows as in maintenance.

1. Does anyone know why that would be (4 day or so now)?
2. Is there an alternate that anyone is aware of besides power tank which is very expensive?

I am looking for a whole solution including mounting bracket.

Thanks,
Gilbert

I got mine before Black Friday. Message them on Facebook and they’ll take care of you

#3: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: calichaos PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:38 am
    ----
maybe it is time to resurrect this thread:

azfj.org/index.php?nam...ic&t=10281

#4: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: GillTLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:28 pm
    ----
Bucket Boy... I cannot find them on Facebook. I would contact them if I could find the way.

#5: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: calichaos PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:05 am
    ----
I dont use vanitybook.. so I can't verify..

but google "IAS instant air supply facebook"

and found this:

www.facebook.com/instantairsupply

#6: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: GillTLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 pm
    ----
calichaos wrote:
I dont use vanitybook.. so I can't verify..

but google "IAS instant air supply facebook"

and found this

https//www.facebook.com/instantairsupply
Everybody wants to see you do your best duck face selfie... you gotta join...

The Facebook link does not work. Maybe Nate is out of business or on vacation. I emailed him and never saw a reply either.

Gilbert

#7: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: azeyecapLocation: Tempe PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:09 pm
    ----
I have had a tank and holder sitting around since I moved to and ARB twin compressor last year. I've been meaning to sell it. PM me if interested.

-> 4x4 Tech