Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings

#16: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: BucketBoyLocation: North Phoenix/Flagstaff PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:07 pm
    ----
Hey Mikey is there a ticket hook-up again this year? If not that's cool just need to be prepared and figure out if I can afford the trip, both in time and gas. I would be two ins if so. Micayla might tag along again (believe it or not she's still around).

#17: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: zzmikeyLocation: Ahwatukee, AZ PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:44 pm
    ----
BucketBoy wrote:
Hey Mikey is there a ticket hook-up again this year? If not that's cool just need to be prepared and figure out if I can afford the trip, both in time and gas. I would be two ins if so. Micayla might tag along again (believe it or not she's still around).

Lol, that's a good thing for you!

Let me check with Danny

#18: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: B1ackSh33pLocation: Far East Valley PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:59 pm
    ----
Group Tickets for the Renaissance Festival are ready to be ordered. Please leave a message below for the requested amount of tickets.
Adults admission is $23/each
Children ages 5-12 are $13/each

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ATTEND ON THE 25TH WITH THE AZFJ GROUP TO GET THIS DISCOUNT PRICE. TICKETS CAN BE USED ANY WEEKEND OF THE FESTIVAL. IF YOU PLAN TO GO, NOW IS THE TIME TO GET IN ON THE GROUP BUY!!!!!

DON'T MISS OUT!!!

#19: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: SpoilerFJ84Location: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:53 pm
    ----
It's hard only having 1 day a week off with the wife now. Gotta pass, too many other "important" things to do.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayyquQXI4b4

#20: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 am
    ----
Do we need to paypal now or pay on site Danny?

#21: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:43 am
    ----
Please Change me to IN.
FJ and all.

#22: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: zzmikeyLocation: Ahwatukee, AZ PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:48 am
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
Please Change me to IN.
FJ and all.

Yes!

#23: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: B1ackSh33pLocation: Far East Valley PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:11 pm
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
Do we need to paypal now or pay on site Danny?

Either, or. PM inbound Jim.

#24: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: zzmikeyLocation: Ahwatukee, AZ PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am
    ----
Time to start thinking about dressing up!

Who's dressing up their truck (me!) or their persons for the event this week?

My theme is Dragons for the FJ!

#25: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: BucketBoyLocation: North Phoenix/Flagstaff PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:20 pm
    ----
I’ll have the bucket helmet with the dagger of fury. In for both Mike. 2 adult tickets and I already texted Danny.

#26: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 pm
    ----
What time will we be at the Ren fest?

#27: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: zzmikeyLocation: Ahwatukee, AZ PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:16 am
    ----
Probably around 11

#28: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:01 am
    ----
Thanks.

#29: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: MasadaLocation: Glendale, AZ PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:52 pm
    ----
Still a maybe but a pretty strong maybe at that. Wife and kid might be out of town, just wheeling for me, no ren fest.

#30: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:15 am
    ----
I'll have an FJ 40 tagging along from Tucson who "may" do the ren fest.
So, Me for sure, Mrs. Jimbolio is a maybe
FJ 40 x 2 peeps for a maybe.

I'll know more later this week. Paypal will be on Friday Danny, sorry, unforeseen expenses this pay period.

-> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings