P...P...P...PATCHES!!!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General Discussion

#1: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: BucketBoy PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:27 am
    ----
Here it is FOLKS
THE PATCHES ARE BACK

*Due to being the second run changes are being made*

AZFJ PATCHES. Patches are $8 a piece Velcro backed. Shipping is USPS First Class with Tracking and varies by where you live. All proceeds (minus patch cost and shipping) will be rolled back into more patches or continuing this awesome non-club's website. I will have them if you find me on a trail run as well (BucketBoy) and I will be handing them out for free (donations to the group greatly accepted). To make sure it's clear I'm only taking the money to cover my direct costs. My time is a "donation" towards this group. Comment "in" below or send me a pm and I'll get you guys the coupon code to drop the price.

Changes: I don't mind keeping this going and updated but a few hanged have to be made. In order for me to keep them running I have to have my initial investment back out. That means they have to pay for themselves with all excess going out as the donation. That's why the price has gone up. Also, the only shipping options now is USPS First Class with Tracking. It's the easiest for getting orders out quick and in small quantities. Also, it is now being run through my website. They're listed for 20$ because I have other patches of my own going on there eventually and I can't really limit them strictly to us through the website. If someone wants to pay 20$ plus shipping then great. Nice donation to the group. There is a discount code that provides 60% off and drops it down to 8$ for us. If you comment below or shoot me a pm I'll pass it along. Thank you everyone for being so supportive and I hope this makes everyone happy.

RMK Productions

If this is on the wrong page please move it. I know its technically classified but PATCHES

Last edited by BucketBoy on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: Homedad PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:11 pm
    ----
Tagging WildBill with a patch at Expo.

Genius!

You're a fine young man BucketBoy.

#3: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: BucketBoy PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:21 pm
    ----
Tagged Duner at Westworld Yesterday too. About 70 have been claimed

#4: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: Homedad PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:57 pm
    ----
Strong work!

I shall bequeath all my shares of AZFJ to you.

Last edited by Homedad on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: CactusmanLocation: Glendale PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
    ----
In with 2.

#6: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:53 pm
    ----
Delicious

#7: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: dunerLocation: Phoenix PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:38 pm
    ----
Thanks again Bucket boy!!

#8: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: debFJVT PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:57 am
    ----
I'm in with two, regular mail ok. They look awesome - thanks so much!!!

#9: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: noxious1 PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:32 am
    ----
we should get stickers that are about that same size

#10: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: debFJVT PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:36 am
    ----
noxious1 wrote:
we should get stickers that are about that same size
Yes I agree and would buy some of those too.

Just completed my order - thank you BucketBoy!

#11: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: BucketBoy PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:32 am
    ----
Patches being placed on hold. I've sold a bunch and need to save a couple for trail runs. Gonna find out costs to re-order some more.

#12: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:11 pm
    ----
Here's something for you guys in the meantime waiting on the patches to be back.

store.trailsoffroad.co...j-cruiser/

You could sew your patch on it.

#13: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: BucketBoy PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:45 pm
    ----
100 more have been ordered. Maybe a version 2 shortly after..

May the wait begin..............

#14: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: debFJVT PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:47 pm
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
Here's something for you guys in the meantime waiting on the patches to be back.

store.trailsoffroad.co...j-cruiser/

You could sew your patch on it.

So glad you posted this link - just joined trailsoffroad...really like what they're doing!

#15: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:25 pm
    ----
I just wrote up Jackson Cabin/Muleshoe Rd. Should be public soon after the review process.

-> General Discussion