Facebook has KILLED this forum
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
-> General Discussion

#76: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: tibaal89Location: Tucson, AZ PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:16 pm
    ----
says place is waning, shares story about how it isn't waning... seems legit. Very Happy

#77: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:20 am
    ----
You got me there Mike.

#78: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: Miss_ArtooLocation: SoMo PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:56 pm
    ----
Splagg wrote:
Miss_Artoo wrote:

O, wow! Miss Artoo's still around! I don't think we've ever met but it's good to see a post from you. Occasionally I dig through some of the very old posts on these boards so I know that you used to be super active. Where'd ya go?

I'm glad you can get some use out of the old posts. I've always thought of AZFJ as a good historical resource, if nothing else. I myself used it just last weekend to randomly guide my drunken friend and I down the Hot Loop to the lookout at 9pm. I stepped on a cactus and almost fell down the cliff, but it was worth it! Razz

Unfortunately there hasn't been an FJ in my garage for quite sometime. I miss it a lot and have looked into purchasing another, but now that they are out of production people want a small fortune for them.

Thanks goes to Mike for keeping this thing going for so long!

#79: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:05 am
    ----
I am REVERSING my opinion.
Why might you ask?
Well, it seems there is a very active community going on Facebook. (Looked it up on my NSA daily briefing). All of the redacted AZFJ names have been "unmasked". Duner...Stop talking to those Russians! (Kidding...I'm kidding...I kid Its who I am)

But seriously, the HUGE volume of posts slung up recently (By ZZMikey, etc), have renewed my faith in the use of AZFJ.org website.

What was I thinking?

You are all friends, regardless of the social media.

#80: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: azflycasterLocation: Fountain Hills PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:38 pm
    ----
This better not be "Fake News"!

#81: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: Double_ALocation: Zion, IL (temporarily) PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:54 pm
    ----
I don't typically say much on here, but azfj.org is still my favorite website. Thanks for keeping it going.

#82: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: BellyDoc PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:14 pm
    ----
I love fake news. It's the only thing that goes better with coffee than donuts.

#83: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: K9OLLocation: NE Scottsdale PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 am
    ----
What's Facebook?

#84: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: K9OLLocation: NE Scottsdale PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:07 am
    ----
Miss_Artoo wrote:
Splagg wrote:
Miss_Artoo wrote:

O, wow! Miss Artoo's still around! I don't think we've ever met but it's good to see a post from you. Occasionally I dig through some of the very old posts on these boards so I know that you used to be super active. Where'd ya go?

I'm glad you can get some use out of the old posts. I've always thought of AZFJ as a good historical resource, if nothing else. I myself used it just last weekend to randomly guide my drunken friend and I down the Hot Loop to the lookout at 9pm. I stepped on a cactus and almost fell down the cliff, but it was worth it! Razz

Unfortunately there hasn't been an FJ in my garage for quite sometime. I miss it a lot and have looked into purchasing another, but now that they are out of production people want a small fortune for them.

Thanks goes to Mike for keeping this thing going for so long!

I have a FJ for sale Very Happy

I am sure we could work out a deal. I'm not looking to break someone's bank... But also not looking to sell to a reseller that will plan on bending someone else over.

#85: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: marlin39aLocation: Paulden, Arizona PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:37 am
    ----
Fakebook sucks, along with its communist creator.

#86: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: CampFJLocation: Globe, AZ PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:14 pm
    ----
marlin39a wrote:
Fakebook sucks, along with its communist creator.

How do you really feel? Very Happy

#87: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:21 pm
    ----
See

#88: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: JagalisciousLocation: Phx PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:51 am
    ----

#89: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: azflycasterLocation: Fountain Hills PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am
    ----
Crying or Very sad

#90: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Author: K9OLLocation: NE Scottsdale PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:04 pm
    ----
You can now add Photobucket to that list...

-> General Discussion