Looking for a vehicle?
-> Vendor/dealership Reviews

#1: Looking for a vehicle? Author: rocknhdLocation: Cave Creek, AZ PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:29 am
    ----
If you're looking for a new or used vehicle on any brand, give me a call. I work for Autonation and we have over 20 dealers in the Phoenix area. Our inventory is constantly changing, so let me know what you're looking for and I'll help you out.

Why bother contacting me? Because going from dealer to dealer is a pain and you never know who you can trust. Several people here have known me for a long time and can vouch for my integrity.

If you're interested, please give me a call.

Chuck Kreuzer
Autonation (Audi Peoria)
cell - 602-481-9219

Last edited by rocknhd on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:59 pm; edited 7 times in total

#2: Re: Truck of the Week Updated - 7/7/17 With Pics Author: rocknhdLocation: Cave Creek, AZ PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:40 pm
    ----
bump

#3: Re: Truck of the Week Updated - 7/7/17 With Pics Author: calichaos PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:17 pm
    ----
rocknhd wrote:
We just took in a 2015 Toyota Tacoma 4x4. ...

besides a phone number -- the name of the dealer again or at least an address so if a person wanted they could drive by and put hands on..

I had to go all the way back to this post:

www.azfj.org/index.php...794#221794

to find out

rocknhd wrote:
my name is Chuck Kreuzer and I work at Autonation Audi of Peoria (off the west 101 and Bell Rd.)

from there I was able to find the actual inventory item:

www.autonation.com/car...N5FM204151

but if you put all that info in the NEXT post.. wouldn't it be so much more convenient for a person?

and you would think after 90+ days on the lot they might get a clue the price is too high..

#4: Re: Author: rocknhdLocation: Cave Creek, AZ PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:56 am
    ----
bump

Last edited by rocknhd on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Trucks of the Month Updated - 8/14/17 PRICES REDUCED! Author: rocknhdLocation: Cave Creek, AZ PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:01 am
    ----
Priced were reduced - see OP

-> Vendor/dealership Reviews