Instant Air Supply
-> 4x4 Tech

#1: Instant Air Supply Author: SpoilerFJ84Location: Tucson PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:12 am
    ----
So...a few months ago I got a big ol' tank from Instant Air Supply. They sent me everything I needed. Last month or so, I went to put it all together (the mount for the tank just got finished) and I found that I had lost the little rubber washer piece they specifically tell you not to lose in the instructions.

I have no idea what it was supposed to look like, and my at-home remidies of using O-rings and rubber washers hasn't worked. I tried emailing the customer support address they gave me with the tank, but haven't heard from them.

Does anyone know what I can use as an alternative to the rubber o-ring thingy that goes on the regulator.

Thanks~

#2: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: gliderazLocation: avondale PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:45 am
    ----
Go to a welding supply store they will know exactly what you need.
Its a little plastic washer thingy

#3: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:58 am
    ----
My washer is made out of paper, I bought some extras if you need one, you can buy em at united Fire when you fill your tank
Oh, it's not an o-ring, it's a gasket

#4: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: SpoilerFJ84Location: Tucson PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:31 pm
    ----
Quote:
Oh, it's not an o-ring, it's a gasket

explains a lot.

thx you two

#5: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: KaJeep PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:08 am
    ----
Sierra Expeditions has them as well if you're ever up this way.

#6: Re: Instant Air Supply Author: donkeypuncherLocation: Dale of Glen PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:14 am
    ----
if you just walk around any welding supply you will probably found about 8 on the ground

-> 4x4 Tech