GMG Fabrications
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Vendor/dealership Reviews

#61: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: MaltajoLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:43 am
    ----
ATFJ1991 wrote:
I'm in desperate need of rear shock skids and rear LCA skids. Would be awesome to see a local guy making those again.

DITTO!

#62: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: GMGFAB PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:20 am
    ----
Hi everyone-
Just wanted to let you all know that the GMG Fab website has been launched. I will keep making updates to it as time progresses. It is www.gmgfabrications.com. Also check out the Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and project pics. Big thank you to all of you on AZFJ! You guys have been wonderful. Thank you for supporting GMG Fab! I look forward to working with and meeting more of you in the future.

Joe Giuliano

GMG Fabrications, LLC
P: 480.861.3209
gmgfabrications @ gmail.com
www.gmgfabrications.com

#63: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: calichaos PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:42 am
    ----
cool update.

hint.. get your web people to clear out that template mess.

take a look at this link: www.gmgfabrications.com/?s=h

on the right under RECENT POST
Praesent nibh urna viverra vel volutpat
Maecenas sodales arcu est sit amet
Etiam semper adipiscing ullamcorper
Praesent nibh urna viverra vel volutpat
Maecenas id arcu congue sapien volutpat lobortis

(which are template place holders)

this archive from 2012 (also another place holder)
www.gmgfabrications.com/2012/12

over all looks good.

#64: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: spaldamLocation: Fountain Hills, AZ PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:07 pm
    ----
Looks good! Keep up the good work!

#65: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: AZRichLocation: Ahwatukee PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm
    ----
I had Joe build me a custom roof rack for my 4Runner. It's a little hard to see in the pictures, but it consists of a 1" round tube frame with mesh on top, similar to the materials Gobi uses. The rack mounts inside the stock roof rack rails to retain the factory look but give the roof a little more functionality. He also added light tabs to the rack for my light bar. Joe did a fantastic job and he finished it in less than a week! Thanks, Joe!

#66: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: spaldamLocation: Fountain Hills, AZ PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:51 am
    ----
How's the noise with the light bar in that position?

#67: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: AZRichLocation: Ahwatukee PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:17 am
    ----
Surprisingly enough, I don't notice any addition wind noise from the light bar. I thought for sure it would be really loud.

#68: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:23 am
    ----
That's some strong professional work right there.

#69: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: GMGFAB PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:11 pm
    ----
Hi everyone-
Just wanted to let everyone on the forum know that for the month of February we are offering 20% off on all body mount chops! This is the month to get them done! PM here or give us a call. Don't forget to visit the website, Facebook, or instagram to see what we are up to.

Joe

#70: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: MaltajoLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:58 pm
    ----
GMGFAB wrote:
Hi everyone-
Just wanted to let everyone on the forum know that for the month of February we are offering 20% off on all body mount chops! This is the month to get them done! PM here or give us a call. Don't forget to visit the website, Facebook, or instagram to see what we are up to.

Joe

That's a great deal for fantastic Top Notch work!!

#71: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: TOY4WDLocation: Mesa PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:22 pm
    ----
Joe does excellent work on his body mount chops. My 4Runner looked like it was factory when he finished. If you are looking to have this done, Joe is your guy.

#72: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: BucketBoyLocation: North Phoenix/Flagstaff PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:54 pm
    ----
Joe did mine in the last month. I thought he was undercharging for the quality of work he does. With a discount on top of that if anyone is considering a chop, get it done by him

#73: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: BurninAZLocation: Phoenix PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55 pm
    ----
Excellent work! I could not find a better looking chop than this. Got mine chopped a couple months ago. Functionality is as good as the looks! Couldn't happier! Thanks Joe.

#74: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: GMGFAB PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:25 am
    ----
Thanks for the kind words everyone! It has been a pleasure serving AZFJ!

#75: Re: GMG Fabrications Author: 8LFGRNDLocation: Flag, AZ PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:24 am
    ----
Recently had Joe fab engine and transmission skids for me, came out great, real clean work. Joe also now has a shop at McKellips and Hayden down in South Scottsdale or North Tempe right by where the old drive in movie was years ago.

-> Vendor/dealership Reviews