Monday, June 17, 2019

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: FJCruisin8677
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2091

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 101
Total: 101
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Friday night campfire's in Tucson
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Friday night campfire's in Tucson
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 50, 51, 52  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

I'm camping.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

no camp for me but hoping to attend

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Maltajo wrote:
Is anyone camping on Friday?
Nancy and I are camping.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

I may have to bag on camping , but I have ALL my fixins for Apple Whiskey Cobbler (Except for the whiskey, still have to pick that up).

Going to be a GLORIUS night for a campfire.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
I may have to bag on camping , but I have ALL my fixins for Apple Whiskey Cobbler (Except for the whiskey, still have to pick that up).

Going to be a GLORIUS night for a campfire.
Nancy and I will also be there but have decided it will be too hot to enjoy camping. Looking forward to enjoying the Pink full moon at the campfire. We will bring two bundles of wood. Hope more than Jim and Malta Joe can make.
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Oh. I’ll be there!
Don’t worry if I don’t make the meetup at 6. I’ll see you all at the fire pit!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Shooter, I bet you will find the weather and location perfect for camping (The cool air comes down the wash all night). I bet it's going to be 60 out tonight.

Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Shooter, I bet you will find the weather and location perfect for camping (The cool air comes down the wash all night). I bet it's going to be 60 out tonight.
Your probably right about it getting cooler tonight but it's hot as heck up here to pack it up and hook it up.

We will meet you at the bonfire rather than at the meet up place. Not sure when we will get there, probably between 6:30 and 7:00.
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Same... probably be a little late for the gas station, see everybody at the secret spot.

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

What a glorious night. You missed a hell of a moonrise Joe.

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

It was an awesome AZFJ Bonfire!
One more Bonfire to go for this season! Hope to get a big crowd! Look for the date here!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

I'm thinking we move to Mt Lemmon for the Summer? Thoughts? That would be hard on our Phoenix folks but they may like the cool

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

My. Lemmon sounds great Jimbolio! With my food trailer coming online I don’t think I’ll be able to make it much, (Friday’s are a big night for food trailers). But I will try!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

LAST DESERT CAMPFIRE OF THE SEASON

When: MAY 10th, 2019
Where: Out in the desert, near the big pile of rocks, in the wash
Powerline gate off Tangerine coordinates:
32°25'28.73"N 111°07'21.66W

Campfire spot coordinates:
32°28'50.12"N 111°07'26.58"W
How: Meet at the Giant on Tangerine / Dove Mountain at 6:00 pm. If you can't make the meetup - just head to the campfire.

We MIGHT make these campfires on Mount Lemmon in the summer, but this is the last Traditional one until September.

What: The moon is not full, the moon is not new, but those dates have conflicts (Like Overland Expo West is Full Moon time) SO we'll enjoy a slightly darker outing.

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

I’m in! If I’m not pushing Pastizzi on some Tucson Street corner!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 51 of 52

Jump to: