Friday, March 22, 2019

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: BennyD
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2076

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 66
Total: 66
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › 2014 FJ for sale. Completely modified 31,000 miles prefect
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
2014 FJ for sale. Completely modified 31,000 miles prefect
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:26 am    Post subject: 2014 FJ for sale. Completely modified 31,000 miles prefect Reply with quote

I traded in my 14 FJ Cruiser to Surprise Subaru. I’m turning 74. (Health issues)
This low mile FJ is loaded with quality mods. Front & Rear elockers, DeMello aluminum bumper w/winch and rock sliders, ToyTech suspension 2.5” coillovers w/reservoirs, full armor on bottom, bostec diff armor, CB raido works perfectly.
It has brand new 34” BFG KO2 tires with custom Method wheels. Many more mods. All work done by dedicated off road shops.

Subaru of Suprise sold this this FJ to a small used car lot near Cave Creek, they are selling it like a stock FJ with twice the miles. This may be the best modified, lowest mileage FJ in the country. It was project of love.
I never would have traded it if my health had not slowed me down. It will break my heart if it’s turned into mall crawler driven by someone who doesn’t even know what the elockers are for.
This FJ drives like a dream on and off road. I didn’t try to sell it to a individule because most young folk can’t finance the full price without trading something in.

Please, FJ friends, if you know of anyone looking for a beautifully modified low miles FJ at the stock price consider the “Green Beast.”
Here is the add. I will answer any questions 623-432-4895
Mick Bowers

www.autotrader.com/car...pe=listing

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 2014 FJ for sale. Completely modified 31,000 miles prefect Reply with quote

the real question is what is the price difference from what they gave you at the first dealership and the current selling price?

If I were to guess they traded it in at 25K.

I do like the use of "break" in the TRD brake section and the wench block..
I don't see the drawer system in the dealer pictures.. but the flyer lists it...

ooo front real locker installed... nifty.
www.cruiserbrothers.co...-elockers/
Mick
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: 2014 FJ for sale. Completely modified 31,000 miles pref Reply with quote

Based on the “straight out” price I worked them down to before bringing up the the trade in I think that they were allowing around $30k for the out the door price. The sale manager turned out to be a Yoda head. He had a new modified Tundra and an older Runner he used for prospecting for gold. He had a better appreciation for the FJ
They put the new tires on it. The front two were warn. Can’t swear to the new size. That rig should handle 35’s with minimal adjustments. Plenty of power
They were gonna buff out the pin strips too.

Re. The drawer box: I don’t know what they did with it. Probably wanted to make the back look bigger. Doubt if they discarded it.
I think that used car lot kinda carrirs a few FJ’s.
I expect that the 3” lift will make it a little hard to sell to a family.
My fear is that some non four wheeler will buy it a engage the e-lockers on pavement and rip it’s heart out.
If I had a four car garage I’d still own it.
Let me know if I can help with any other info

Mick
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: 2014 FJ for sale. Completely modified 31,000 miles prefect Reply with quote

Re. The spelling. Don’t be too critical of the sale guy at Subaru,
He was writing mods down as fast as I spouted them off. I expect the computer decided on the spelling. Glad you enjoyed it. I appreciated his making the effort.

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: 2014 FJ for sale. Completely modified 31,000 miles prefect Reply with quote

*SOLD*

I contacted them yesterday to go look at it..

"I am sorry but the Toyota was sold Saturday "
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: