Saturday, August 24, 2019

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: rains_lee
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 2104

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 56
Total: 56
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Friday night campfire's in Tucson
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Friday night campfire's in Tucson
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

YESS! Anyone else Camping?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
BAMF-FJ
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

It has been YEARS... Is this Homedad’s thing now in Tucson or a different thing. Maybe I should read 4 years of posts and catch up...

-R.P.R. 07'
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

I picked up dry wood at the Frys on Oracle and 1st in OV!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

i have 2 bundles also

tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

BAMF-FJ wrote:
It has been YEARS... Is this Homedad’s thing now in Tucson or a different thing. Maybe I should read 4 years of posts and catch up...

Different thing, more campfire and less wheeling. All are welcome! Very Happy

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Unseen ditch
    Bump on noggin
    Lost dog
    Lost blinky ball
    Found dog by blasting FJ horn
    Taco table repair success
    Beef pastizzi
    Railroad tie wood
    And
    Good friends.

Another really good campfire.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

that sums it up in a nut shell , great time

TOY4WD
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Sorry i missed out. Carol and I have been fighting some sort of plague for the past week and a half. Didn't have the energy to make the drive down last night.
CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

it 's probably time to buy another toyota truck ,just kidding get better!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

TOY4WD wrote:
Sorry i missed out. Carol and I have been fighting some sort of plague for the past week and a half. Didn't have the energy to make the drive down last night.

Yeah, we missed you guys and talked about it. And your toyota profligacy. (Not that we aren't all profligate with toyotas).

If you HAD come, you would have ended up walking through the desert with a flashlight whistling "tweet tweet tweet HERE OZZY"

Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Sounds great, I don't have to work on Saturday and on Tuesday we are supposed to pick up a new Hero Ranger offload teardrop trailer that is made in Denmark.

Can anyone tell me if the area has gotten worse since last year when we brought the rented Moby1. Do you think it will be too wet to bring the trailer all the way back to the bonfire?
Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Maltajo wrote:
Hello all!
Welcome to the 2018/19 AZFJ Friday Night BONFIRE in the Desert Season!

This one will be on Friday, 3/01 !!

This will be a great opportunity for all the new Facebook and Forum non-members to meet up with the club. It's always a good time!

For those of you who don't know the location of the fire pit, it might be best to caravan in, (Unless of course, you know where it is then just go)! If you get there first, get the fire going!

Meet up will be at the Giant/Shell gas station on N. Dove Mountain Blvd. and Tangerine in Marana, (North East Corner).

6:00pm Sharp! We hit dirt 6:15.

Please bring: Wood, (two bundles each might be a good start, something to BBQ if you want to eat, chairs, good vibes, a few cold (or HOT) ones.

It is a great place to camp if you're coming from afar and plan on wheeling the next day!

Come on out and enjoy a good time with great AZFJ folks!!

Hope to see you there!

Sounds great, I don't have to work on Saturday and on Tuesday we are supposed to pick up a new Hero Ranger offload teardrop trailer that is made in Denmark.

Can anyone tell me if the area has gotten worse since last year when we brought the rented Moby1. Do you think it will be too wet to bring the trailer all the way back to the bonfire?
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

It's actually more packed down than last year. Hard to say what the weather will be next campfire, but after lots of rain, the wash deck was pretty hardened.

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Sorry folks but I will be in Connecticut this bonfire weekend.
So I’m out. Have a great blaze!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
It's actually more packed down than last year. Hard to say what the weather will be next campfire, but after lots of rain, the wash deck was pretty hardened.

Thanks for the info. Is anyone planning a run on Saturday morning after the bonfire?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 49 of 52

Jump to: