Monday, December 10, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: jameswise
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2065

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 162
Total: 163
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: tibaal89 > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › FJ Bumper question
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
FJ Bumper question
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LDOUSN
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: FJ Bumper question Reply with quote

Hey FJ people.

I replaced my stock rear bumper with an ARB. The Fiber glass corner piece Modification was a bear and I ended up pulling them and discarding them when the made too much noise in the wind. I now have an open area at each corner. I will probably paint the area black to match the bumper if I do not hear a better idea from the Forum. Has anyone else had this issue?

LDOUSN
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: FJ Bumper question Reply with quote

fiber glass? I am confused. There is plastic back in the rear corners. Modifying the corners does take a bit of patience.. but no I've never heard of anyone having the problems you are describing.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Bumper question Reply with quote

Take a look at these:
www.4wheelparts.com/Ar...zIQAvD_BwE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
LDOUSN
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Bumper question Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Take a look at these:
www.4wheelparts.com/Ar...zIQAvD_BwE
LDOUSN
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Bumper question Reply with quote

Looks like a fix. People at Warrior think it will work thans Jimbo
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Bumper question Reply with quote

You are welcome

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
LDOUSN
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Bumper question Reply with quote

Jimbo:

I want to thank you for turning me on the the Warrior Corner Guards for my Cruiser. I had some problems with the shipping since they had to send me the mounting brackets that were not included in the original shipment. Once I had all the parts it took me about two hours to install and they look great. I hope we can hook up out in the woods someday and I will treat you to an adult beverage if you imbibe.

LDOUSN
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: