Saturday, June 23, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: JohnnyOutlaw
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2027

People Online:
Members: 2
Visitors: 160
Total: 162
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: itsafjthing > Forums
02: LandCruiserSteve > Home

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › SOLD - Splagg's FJ
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
SOLD - Splagg's FJ
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: SOLD - Splagg's FJ Reply with quote

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD
$15,200
Mileage 146k
VIN: JTEBU11F770041186

Contact Dan at splagg @ gmail.com, nine 3 7 6 seven 1 nine 8 4 two, PM, or FB messenger.

I’ve been driving this beast for the last three and a half wonderful years. We’ve traveled to the southern border of the country, to the mountains of Colorado, and all over the trails in Arizona. Nothing could make me consider letting it go... Nothing short of becoming a homeowner and simultaneously increasing both the financial obligation of keeping a roof over my daughter’s head as well as my daily commute. I’m going to miss the FJ terribly but I hope someone out there will take what I’ve done and continue to make improvements while enjoying the “point it anywhere and GO” kind of lifestyle. For the next few years I’ll be locked into a life of fuel-efficiency so you’re getting the whole package, see below.

AFTERMARKET: Metaltech’s Radflo FJ Cruiser Stage 2 Kit (Radflo 2.5” adjustable front coil-over shocks; Total Chaos UCAs; Radflo 2” rear shocks; 650lb rear lift springs); Custom GMG Fabrication Rock Sliders; APC aftermarket parking lights; Expedition 1 “Diamond” Bumper; 22” bumper-mounted lightbar; 48” lightbar custom-mounted to stock roof rack; cowl brackets with Baja Squadron lights; custom 4-switch wiring harness, currently with 1 free switch; RAD heavy duty engine splashguards; Man-A-Fre steel skidplates; 5x 17” stock alloy wheels with 265 17R 70 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs mounted; laser-etched aluminum shift knobs; Gobi ladder

OE: 4.0-Liter V6 Engine w/ VVT-I; 5-Speed Automatic; Locking Rear Differential; Upgrade Package 2 (Active Traction Control; 115V 400 watt power outlet in rear cargo area; 6-disc in-dash CD changer with MP3/WMA playback and 9 speakers including rear subwoofer with off switch; rear parking assist; privacy glass; cruise control; power mirrors; DRLs); all weather floor & cargo mats (5); Passenger side arm rest; all 5 headrests included

PARTS INCLUDED: 5x 16” TRD 6-spoke alloy wheels with BFG KO2s (4 are near the end of their life, 5th is brand new); “Lil-Wil” magnetic CB antenna mount; Midland 75-822 handheld CB radio; Hi-Lift Jack with roof-rack mounts and protective ‘boot’; Weld-on Spindle Gussets with Sway Bar Mounts (Total Chaos part #59698-SB); Lower Link Skids (Total Chaos part #48650)

See attached for pics. Feel free to forward attached PDF to anyone that might be interested.

Last edited by Splagg on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AZCruiser
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Splagg's FJ Reply with quote

Best of luck to you Dan. Hopefully one day soon you'll be out wheeling with us again. Cheers!
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Splagg's FJ Reply with quote

Price drop - $14000

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: Splagg's FJ Reply with quote

good looking truck. Darn it.. no room at the inn for another FJ. Good luck on finding it a new home.
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Splagg's FJ Reply with quote

calichaos wrote:
good looking truck. Darn it.. no room at the inn for another FJ. Good luck on finding it a new home.

Thanks! It's looking grim for the future of this beast Crying or Very sad
If I can't get an offer by Monday I'm going to have to surrender her to the stealership as a negative equity trade it with a bunch of superbly wasted aftermarket improvements.

If anyone out there is even considering it, please make an offer.

Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: SOLD - Splagg's FJ Reply with quote

Had to let it go but at least I managed to stay in the Toyota family. Now I'm in a 2015 Camry Hybrid - it's as nice as I could hope for.

If anyone's in the Gilbert area you might be able to check out my old FJ with updated dealership pricing at Go Imports.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: