Wednesday, October 17, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: bmbFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2057

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 153
Total: 153
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Introduce Yourself Here!!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Introduce Yourself Here!!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Well, then, Watch the forums for a couple of upcoming significant Tucson area Runs that you'll want to be part of.

I know that I'm needing more photos out on the Solero Rd/Bull Springs trail, and have to go through Chimney Rock. Sooner than later.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
az4runner
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Calling all Tucsonites:

I have acquired a new toy and am in need of riding partners! If anyone in the Tucson area wants to get out (hopefully in the cool..maybe mt. lemmon?) give me a shout!

someone please remove jimbolio's access to google.
KG7HEZ
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome back Cameron.
We're going on a pre-border scout mission on the 16th if you are up for it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
LandCruiserSteve
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Hi, this is my very first post on this site. I go by the handle of LandCruiserSteve, I'm up here in Prescott Valley and I jockey an '07 Sun Fusion.

Looking forward to hitting the trails and swapping ideas with fellow AZ FJ'ers!!

-Steve
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome Sunfusion Cousin!

BellyDoc
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Wow. A blast from the past!

Glad to see you!

Is jb weld really as strong as if I just welded them on with my welder?

glideraz wrote:
Could be stronger it all depends on how you weld
Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Wait...landcruisersteve????

You're lost old man Wink
LandCruiserSteve
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

BellyDoc wrote:
Wow. A blast from the past!

Glad to see you!

Hey Doc, great to see you, too!!
LandCruiserSteve
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Homedad wrote:
Wait...landcruisersteve????

You're lost old man Wink

Hey, I've been lost my entire life. Rolling Eyes

Howya been, Homedad??
LandCruiserSteve
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Welcome Sunfusion Cousin!

Thanks, Jimbolio!!
ahhgooosta
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

I'm Keith from Chandler - just picked up my 2010 last weekend and looking forward to some tweaks to it and getting out there.
GillT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

ahhgooosta wrote:
I'm Keith from Chandler - just picked up my 2010 last weekend and looking forward to some tweaks to it and getting out there.

Welcome to the group.

A highly dangerous virus called "Weekly Overload Recreational Killer" (WORK) is currently going around. If you come in contact with this WORK virus, you should immediately go to the nearest BAR for "Biological Anxiety Relief".
OverlandBandits
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Hey my name is Rudy not new to the fj world but new to the forum. I’ve had my fj for 3yrs I’m a father ,husband family of 4 ,and I love to explore, meet new people and try new adventures . Look forward to being a part of this azfj community 👍🏼
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

OverlandBandits wrote:
Hey my name is Rudy not new to the fj world but new to the forum. I’ve had my fj for 3yrs I’m a father ,husband family of 4 ,and I love to explore, meet new people and try new adventures . Look forward to being a part of this azfj community 👍🏼

Look for the border run, there's 1 opening. Under Expeditions and Trail runs

OverlandBandits
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Thanks Jim I’m on it already 👌 looking foward to meeting you guys out there 👍🏼
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

Jump to: