Friday, June 22, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: JohnnyOutlaw
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2027

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 136
Total: 136
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Overland EXPO 2018
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Overland EXPO 2018
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
8LFGRND
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Overland EXPO 2018 Reply with quote

Hope all had a safe trip north and enjoyed the expo. I rolled out the length of Woody Mtn road Friday about 35 min south of town but didn't see any of you campers. Gave it a shot and enjoyed a few cold suds while tossing the ball with the pooch before turning around. Catch up with you cats one of these days.

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland EXPO 2018 Reply with quote

8LFGRND wrote:
Hope all had a safe trip north and enjoyed the expo. I rolled out the length of Woody Mtn road Friday about 35 min south of town but didn't see any of you campers. Gave it a shot and enjoyed a few cold suds while tossing the ball with the pooch before turning around. Catch up with you cats one of these days.

Sorry about that. Camp got rerouted elsewhere and I didn’t have good enough service at the expo to post it anywhere.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland EXPO 2018 Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess they want you to have the REAL overland experience of No Internets. It really was poor there.

Miraculously this morning, when everyone was cleared out I got the internet back and posted some shots to instagram

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
K9OL
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland EXPO 2018 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Spotted at Expo:
Bucketboy
Pauly
Jagalicious
Dennx
LifestyleOverland
the old IT manager for City of Tucson
Jason from Primal Outdoors Youtube channel. *(who awarded me a fan hat)

Failed to spot:
Ceefish & BLiss (But I heard they were about)
Wikkid,Don,Puulboy,Arctictundra (etc. etc)

I didn't make the list? I want my beer back... Mad
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Overland EXPO 2018 Reply with quote

You came after this list.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Overland EXPO 2018 Reply with quote

Marty...don’t feel bad. He didn’t spot me either. And we camped 20 feet from each other!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: