Monday, May 21, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: FJ_TXO
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2015

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 156
Total: 156
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › FJ Summit 12!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
FJ Summit 12!
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpoilerFJ84
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Anyone going?

If so...maybe we get an AZFJ caravan going!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Didn't sign up

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Yeah I'm a no-go this year too. Planning on maybe #15 in a few more years.

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Another no-go here. I hope to go again. Just don’t know when.
debFJVT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

I’m going again....and on the Summit site noticed a LOT of folks from AZ going!
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Hi Deb, be sure to spread the word about AZFJ.org to any Arizona folk you meet in Ouray! Have a safe trip and have fun in Moab if you're doing that before/after again!! Are you making the cross-country trip again from VT or did you move closer?

debFJVT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Splagg wrote:
Hi Deb, be sure to spread the word about AZFJ.org to any Arizona folk you meet in Ouray! Have a safe trip and have fun in Moab if you're doing that before/after again!! Are you making the cross-country trip again from VT or did you move closer?

Thanks Dan! Yes driving solo from VT to Moab in early July, then on to Summit Very Happy Still working on getting moved to Fountain Hills, and it WILL happen...just not sure exactly when. Need to sell some acreage up here in the Green Mountains first lol

I mention AZFJ very often on the Blue Room and def will bring it up at Summit! Sporting my Arizona sticker and AZFJ decals. Would be great if I could get an AZFJ sticker, but haven’t seen them offered...any ideas?
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

debFJVT wrote:
Splagg wrote:

Thanks Dan! Yes driving solo from VT to Moab in early July, then on to Summit Very Happy Still working on getting moved to Fountain Hills, and it WILL happen...just not sure exactly when. Need to sell some acreage up here in the Green Mountains first lol

I mention AZFJ very often on the Blue Room and def will bring it up at Summit! Sporting my Arizona sticker and AZFJ decals. Would be great if I could get an AZFJ sticker, but haven’t seen them offered...any ideas?

If you promise to Stick it on the mailbox up in Imogene pass, and post a picture, I'll send you one gratis.

Maybe Bucket Boy can send you one for your rig!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
debFJVT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
debFJVT wrote:
Splagg wrote:

If you promise to Stick it on the mailbox up in Imogene pass, and post a picture, I'll send you one gratis.

You got it!! I put stickers on that mailbox every year and take pics, so it would be my pleasure Would love to have another AZFJ sticker for my FJ - how to get in touch with Bucket Boy?
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

I believe you just did. The one we put up there in 2012 was still there During the Summit X year but it was starting to get faded out. We found about the only open spot near the bottom.

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

[quote="debFJVT"]
Jimbolio wrote:
debFJVT wrote:
Splagg wrote:

I mention AZFJ very often on the Blue Room and def will bring it up at Summit! Sporting my Arizona sticker and AZFJ decals. Would be great if I could get an AZFJ sticker, but haven’t seen them offered...any ideas?[/q]

You got it!! I put stickers on that mailbox every year and take pics, so it would be my pleasure Would love to have another AZFJ sticker for my FJ - how to get in touch with Bucket Boy?

Simple. You just shoot me a PM. Although all the AZFJ stickers have been destroyed in a recent USPS accident so I have none at the moment. Will soon be doing some sort of “fundraiser” to re-order some more.

SpoilerFJ84
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Hmmm...I am doing Imogene this year. I was thinking of purchasing a bunch of stickers and patches to trade while up there anyway =).

debFJVT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

[quote="BucketBoy"]
debFJVT wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:
debFJVT wrote:
Splagg wrote:

I mention AZFJ very often on the Blue Room and def will bring it up at Summit! Sporting my Arizona sticker and AZFJ decals. Would be great if I could get an AZFJ sticker, but haven’t seen them offered...any ideas?[/q]

Simple. You just shoot me a PM. Although all the AZFJ stickers have been destroyed in a recent USPS accident so I have none at the moment. Will soon be doing some sort of “fundraiser” to re-order some more.

Oh no! They look just like the patches? They look sooooo awesome...I bought 2 of those from you and they’ve traveled on my headliner ever since - get tons of compliments on them Very Happy I really hope you can get the stickers back into production! What day are you doing Imogene? I’m leading a couple runs up there.
debFJVT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

SpoilerFJ84 wrote:
Hmmm...I am doing Imogene this year. I was thinking of purchasing a bunch of stickers and patches to trade while up there anyway =).

Sorry -my last sentence posted above was meant for you Wink
debFJVT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Last year it was VT stickers, but this year it’ll be my pleasure and honor to put up AZFJ stickers! Huge thanks to Ratfink for sending me some Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: