Saturday, October 20, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Sequoiacrawler
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2058

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 240
Total: 240
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Facebook has KILLED this forum
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Facebook has KILLED this forum
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoomStick
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

I just came here to tell you that *Bellydoc* and many others - your knowledge and all the good info I learned here back in 2010-11 has helped a lot. My FJ has been paid off and I've added beefier upper and lower links, full set of armor, decent lift and 33's. I've got a good lightbar and my next mod is almost paid for (front bumper - RezFab). Next mods are: Rear bump w/swingout, onboard compressor.

It takes me a lot longer to do mods because money is short. We're stationed at FLW in the Ozarks MO. I've seen no less than 30 FJs in this area, but only three or four of us are actually offroading.

The local Toyota dealership is awesome. The whole service dept is offroad enthusiasts. I've been twice now and had a blast. I hate tree branches.

Without FB, I probably would not have been able to put on the Lower and upper links by myself. Youtube helped a lot, but when you can go live with people helping who know a lot, you can save yourself some serious money. For that, I am thankful. I hate wasting time on FB and I hate losing threads and conversations. The forums are great for being able to find subjects and conversations easily.

2011 日本製
改造プロジェクト進行中

Icon stg 2
Ricochet full armor
Spidertrax spacers
Richochet Armor
RezFab LCA
MetalTech upper control arms
Rigid light bar
Cooper Discoverer MTP 285/75/
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

A blast from the past.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:

A blast from the past.

That was a classic!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: