Friday, December 14, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: jameswise
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2065

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 65
Total: 66
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: CementGray > coppermine

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Friday night campfire's in Tucson
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Friday night campfire's in Tucson
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Ah. Finally remembered my password...

Can’t wait to see you all at the bonfire!
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Great Lynn!
Just an FYI I will not be at the meet up point at 6:00. My wife Karen will be joining us and I will be taking the Marana exit entrance from the back way. I will have a tray of Pastizzi with me for you to enjoy!
See you all tomorrow!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

We were going to camp, but it’s just too difficult with the old dog (I’m talking about Haylea...). I think we still might go out a bit early. Maybe around 5? So don’t wait for us at the meeting point.

TOY4WD
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

See you guys tonight.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Might be a little late, Don't fret, I'm coming.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Had a great time with awesome people at the Bonfire!!

Thank you everyone for coming out!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

It's great, but soon we'll need a new place. A new subdivision being created right behind the hill

Last edited by Jimbolio on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
It's great, but soon we'll need a new place. A new suds vision being created right behind the hill

Naaaa. We will just have to go in the back way. It's excellent out there!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Found out that they are building a huge Levee along the fence to protect the houses. That's good for us. It will isolate our desert debauchery site for some time. Smile

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Found out that they are building a huge Levee along the fence to protect the houses. That's good for us. It will isolate our desert debauchery site for some time. Smile

I don't Know. The new neighbors might want to get themselves their own Fj's and join us!

Smile

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Revised Post!!

Ok everybody, Its time for the last AZFJ Friday night bonfire in the desert for the 2017/18 season!!

Due to the upcoming Fire restrictions, we are going to move this event to Hacienda Maltajo.
12250 N Tall Grass Dr.
Oro Valley, AZ 85755

There will be no need to bring Wood, (Our gas firepit will keep us on the good side of safety), something to BBQ if you want to eat, (Our BBQ is gas also!) chairs, good vibes, a few cold (or HOT) ones! Our pool is up to temperature so feel free to bring your bathing suit!
It might be time for bug spray so be prepared!!

There will be Pastizzi for sure!!

We are close to Catalina state park if you want to camp or you can find a piece of the backyard and just pass out!

This is the last firepit of the season so come on out and enjoy the Moonless night at my place!!

Hope to see you there!

When: Friday, May 18th Meet up is at 6:00 pm

Where: Meetup will be at my place: 12250 N Tall Grass Dr. Oro Valley, AZ 85755.

Please post if you plan on attending so we can get a head count.

IN
Maltajo
IGGBrewer
AZFJ4AK

MAYBE

Last edited by Maltajo on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Dude, that's the Overland Expo weekend, and as such, I'll have to be out. Sad

IGGBrewer
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Wife and I are in if this is happening.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Someone needs to bring one of these:
Cause May 1st = no more fires day.

AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

IGGBrewer wrote:
Wife and I are in if this is happening.
Aside: That beer you made/brought awhile back was wonderful!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 41 of 46

Jump to: