Friday, December 14, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: jameswise
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2065

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 77
Total: 77
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

Hey Mikey is there a ticket hook-up again this year? If not that's cool just need to be prepared and figure out if I can afford the trip, both in time and gas. I would be two ins if so. Micayla might tag along again (believe it or not she's still around).

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

BucketBoy wrote:
Hey Mikey is there a ticket hook-up again this year? If not that's cool just need to be prepared and figure out if I can afford the trip, both in time and gas. I would be two ins if so. Micayla might tag along again (believe it or not she's still around).

Lol, that's a good thing for you!

Let me check with Danny

B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

Group Tickets for the Renaissance Festival are ready to be ordered. Please leave a message below for the requested amount of tickets.
Adults admission is $23/each
Children ages 5-12 are $13/each

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ATTEND ON THE 25TH WITH THE AZFJ GROUP TO GET THIS DISCOUNT PRICE. TICKETS CAN BE USED ANY WEEKEND OF THE FESTIVAL. IF YOU PLAN TO GO, NOW IS THE TIME TO GET IN ON THE GROUP BUY!!!!!

DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
SpoilerFJ84
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

It's hard only having 1 day a week off with the wife now. Gotta pass, too many other "important" things to do.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayyquQXI4b4

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

Do we need to paypal now or pay on site Danny?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

Please Change me to IN.
FJ and all.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Please Change me to IN.
FJ and all.

Yes!

B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Do we need to paypal now or pay on site Danny?

Either, or. PM inbound Jim.

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

Time to start thinking about dressing up!

Who's dressing up their truck (me!) or their persons for the event this week?

My theme is Dragons for the FJ!

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

I’ll have the bucket helmet with the dagger of fury. In for both Mike. 2 adult tickets and I already texted Danny.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

What time will we be at the Ren fest?

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

Probably around 11

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

Thanks.

Masada
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

Still a maybe but a pretty strong maybe at that. Wife and kid might be out of town, just wheeling for me, no ren fest.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelin' and Wenchin' Again! Box Canyon & Ren Fest Run 2/25 Reply with quote

I'll have an FJ 40 tagging along from Tucson who "may" do the ren fest.
So, Me for sure, Mrs. Jimbolio is a maybe
FJ 40 x 2 peeps for a maybe.

I'll know more later this week. Paypal will be on Friday Danny, sorry, unforeseen expenses this pay period.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: