Friday, May 25, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: LandCruiserSteve
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2016

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 79
Total: 79
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › The next Toyota offroad icon
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
The next Toyota offroad icon
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

It won't be an FJ after all.

www.autoblog.com/2017/...trademark/

Double_A
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

FUGLY

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

This says it all!
youtu.be/r0gvt2jjq14

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

But does it have a LOCKER

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

Why the locker? You don't even have to go anywhere you just paint your garage! Laughing

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

The FJ is Finally going!

"As for the FJ Cruiser, it is still being made — but only just. The left-hand-drive versions ceased production two years ago, but the RHD FJ soldiers on, and the retro-styled truck has now been given a "Final Edition" specification in Japan. To dial up the retro, the Final Edition FJ Cruiser is beige to the core, and it also benefits from a new set of 20-inch wheels."

www.autoblog.com/2017/...-ab-tile-7

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

blog.caranddriver.com/...l-edition/

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

fret not for there is another

www.bikeradar.com/us/n...ler-50982/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

so new Toyota or a Rocket League vehicle?

Toyota

Rocket League

or maybe Toyota recycles old Fords

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

I have not watched this one yet because veriZon wireless sucks and I have to wait until I have wifi. But the title caught my attention.
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

Is there hope?

www.fourwheeler.com/ne...hallenger/

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

can anyone decipher this quote from the linked article:

“There is room on the lower end, in terms of price or authenticity, for an off-road, frame-based SUV,” Lentz said.

I for one was confused about the CAFE rules..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...el_economy
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

calichaos wrote:
can anyone decipher this quote from the linked article:

“There is room on the lower end, in terms of price or authenticity, for an off-road, frame-based SUV,” Lentz said.

Uh the RAV4 sucks off road...... Laughing

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The next Toyota offroad icon Reply with quote

More rambling stuff......
jalopnik.com/two-littl...1822976848

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: