Friday, December 14, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: jameswise
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2065

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 93
Total: 93
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Technical Discussion › Member Buildups › Jimbolio's "Precious"
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Jimbolio's "Precious"
Please share with the community what you've done to your truck and anything else you've learned getting there.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LESZMOR
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

TOY4WD wrote:
LESZMOR wrote:
TOY4WD wrote:
Those are nice tires. I've had no issues out of the 3 sets i have bought. They do not chunck like the KOs.
SHIT 3 sets you go through tires like you go through soiled underwear

Remember when the oil needs changed I sell my truck. Those 3 sets where for 3 different vehicles. ☺
Yeah I know that's my point 3 sets in under 2 years

CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

I thought so, your truck is just about there! huh Jake? I told you your on the vegas betting chart.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Ouch

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Well since Photofuckit screwed us all out of the pleasure of viewing the precious and his modifications. I have prepared this simple guide for you:

FJ_SIDE VIEW
by Jim Long, on Flickr

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

what kind of shovel is that? Mine isn't holding up to the weather very well, and need one that will.

KD7YKB

Last edited by spaldam on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

A steel one from ace hardware

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Well, it's been 10 years since the Precious and I joined forces. ON 11/11/17, she suffered a catastrophic blow to the front left fender flare- causing a roll down the body, a bend of the fender and denting to the driver / rear suicide door. The driver door no longer opens cleanly but hooks the fender.

Here you can plainly see the damage to be fixed!

Here's the spot near coke ovens that did the deed:
(Picture a bunch of vehicles jeeps and an FJ placing their Left tire on the wall, their right tire on the high unwashed out part and straddling this 36" deep channel. Everyone else made it unscathed, well, of course....The great Jimbolio....)

Finally, the insurance came through to repair the damage, but since it's paint chip here and little dent there, it's time for a full makeover.

Mod_Muscle (who's a saint to do that in 104°)░ came over yesterday and we took all of here heavy offroading clothes off (No easy task considering 10 years of corrosion and caked mud!) But here she is, ready for ye olde body/paint shoppe.

Which Color will it be? Hmmmm...

CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

stick to the color that she is other wise all you door and hood jams will look like a makeover, unless all that is also getting paint???

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

It's about time you pushed yourself and took some chances off road Embarassed

tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

wow! never seen you with your clothes off...

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Jim who is painting it?

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Central collision on grant

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

tibaal89 wrote:
wow! never seen you with your clothes off...
I bet it was 700# of weight

AZFJTOY
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Quicksand isn't on your color chart but I'm sure they can find it.

Are you gonna scratch the new paint?

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

WOW, came across a picture on Shutterfly from 10 years ago. The Precious was exactly 1 month old. And completely bone stock.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Member Buildups All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: