Wednesday, July 18, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: KScruiser
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2034

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 48
Total: 48
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Technical Discussion › 4x4 Tech › Everyone with radflos please read
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Everyone with radflos please read
Howtos, reviews, and gear questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

There has been a major recall and you need to throw your shocks away
Now that I have your attention.
Dave (sako) needs to hear your opinions on your suspension.
How's the ride quality, handling all that type of stuff.
Fire away

Thanks everyone.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

Liking my Icons

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Liking my Icons

You don't count....lol.
I'm glad you like them. Let me know when you want to upgrade.

CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

maybe after the next clutch job huh Jim?

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

I'm saving for the next clutch job right now. Every 80k I need one

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

Loving the Radflo's. I'm possibly the most abusive driver I know and these things keep taking it and keeping me rubber side down, no small feat. There are a few things that could use improvement, like the external hose fitting on the coilover setup, it is in the way of the spring preload adjustment so that could use a redesign. But after doing everything from high speed Baja style, canyon carving (with the RTT on), on and off road jumps, rock crawling, and a whole bunch of other stupid crap, the Radflo's still provide comfort AND control. I dished out the extra $$$ for the adjustable compression and believe that was money well spent.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

4GaugeSurprise wrote:
Loving the Radflo's. I'm possibly the most abusive driver I know and these things keep taking it and keeping me rubber side down, no small feat. There are a few things that could use improvement, like the external hose fitting on the coilover setup, it is in the way of the spring preload adjustment so that could use a redesign. But after doing everything from high speed Baja style, canyon carving (with the RTT on), on and off road jumps, rock crawling, and a whole bunch of other stupid crap, the Radflo's still provide comfort AND control. I dished out the extra $$$ for the adjustable compression and believe that was money well spent.
As a matter of fact I always use you as my tester and abuser....lol

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

My rear is great. Fronts will be too after some tuning and New springs. If I did it again I would still go Radflo

sako
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback. pm's sent with questions.
sl33p3r
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

I believe I was the first one to buy Radflos from Brian and I have not regretted the purchase for a moment. I have the 2.5” adjustable setup with remote reservoirs. I would say my experience is the same as 4Guage. I love being able to soften them up a hit the dirt and they just soak up the bumps. Meanwhile everyone else is screaming they need to air down. Airing down just makes the ride that much better. Then I can stiffen up the rears when I tow my trailer and it still rides quite nicely. I love the Radflos and have not heard any complaints from anyone else that has them.

If I had to do it again, I would buy Radflo all over.

2016 Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos!!!
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

sl33p3r wrote:
I believe I was the first one to buy Radflos from Brian and I have not regretted the purchase for a moment. I have the 2.5” adjustable setup with remote reservoirs. I would say my experience is the same as 4Guage. I love being able to soften them up a hit the dirt and they just soak up the bumps. Meanwhile everyone else is screaming they need to air down. Airing down just makes the ride that much better. Then I can stiffen up the rears when I tow my trailer and it still rides quite nicely. I love the Radflos and have not heard any complaints from anyone else that has them.

I was able to stiffen up the rear while towing and it was stable without any swaybars. That was pretty surprising.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

sl33p3r wrote:

I'm sorry, who are you again? I forget what you look like...

AZRich
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone with radflos please read Reply with quote

Loving my radflo’s too. Took me a while to break them in because I don’t drive the Fj as much but the on road and off road rides are very comfortable and the truck feels way more solid than with the stock setup or my old procomp lift. I also have the adjustable setup with remote resi’s like sl33p3r. Adding front and rear bumpers helped improve the ride too or maybe just helped break in the suspension faster.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> 4x4 Tech All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: