Tuesday, October 17, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: DesertXplorer
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1978

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 47
Total: 47
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 427, 428, 429, 430  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Soaldoubt wrote:
Spotted a Jurassic Park FJ northbound on Wilmot (the new paved section south of I-10) yesterday afternoon. I was in my Sliverado at the time so I didn't do "the wave".

Was it Green?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
LESZMOR
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Soaldoubt wrote:
Spotted a Jurassic Park FJ northbound on Wilmot (the new paved section south of I-10) yesterday afternoon. I was in my Sliverado at the time so I didn't do "the wave".
That's Gustavo (ToyotaRex) met him @ the Meet & Greet as well as at the CK Run Saturday.

Soaldoubt
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Soaldoubt wrote:

Was it Green?

It was tan with a large Jurassic Park logo on the side.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted Leszmor on Harrison Last night, while I was stopped at Walgreens buying my "Border Run" umbrella.

Got Yours?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
LESZMOR
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Spotted Leszmor on Harrison Last night, while I was stopped at Walgreens buying my "Border Run" umbrella.

Got Yours?
What Jim should be saying is "I jumped in the Walgreens parking lot as Les was relentlessly honking his horn @ me as he was waving"

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

LESZMOR wrote:
Soaldoubt wrote:
That's Gustavo (ToyotaRex) met him @ the Meet & Greet as well as at the CK Run Saturday.

I've seen 2 that match that description in the last month.

B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

IGGBrewer wrote:
Is the owner of the black one with a paint matched roof and the but did you die decal on the windshield on here? Just saw you at Target parking lot in ov.

That's vaderlove(?), yeah she's on here.

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
SafetyHooker
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted Malta Joe at T4 Skyharbor. Got the handshake! ❤️

•(¯`•.¸.¸ <'))))»•{
Tight Lines All, Kevin aka SafetyHooker
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

SafetyHooker wrote:

Yea Kevin! Thanks for flagging me down! I would have walked right by your hard hat!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
SafetyHooker
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Maltajo wrote:
SafetyHooker wrote:

Yea Kevin! Thanks for flagging me down! I would have walked right by your hard hat!

My SafetyHooker altar ego and all. LoL

•(¯`•.¸.¸ <'))))»•{
Tight Lines All, Kevin aka SafetyHooker
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Maltajo wrote:
I think I just saw the Vader going up la Canada in ouo valley? Was that you? Windows are dark I couldn't see the wave

Yup that was ME VaderGirl. I work @ Ventana Medical Systems in Oro.

If I saw you then I waved back!!!!!

VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

B1ackSh33p wrote:
IGGBrewer wrote:
Is the owner of the black one with a paint matched roof and the but did you die decal on the windshield on here? Just saw you at Target parking lot in ov.

That's vaderlove(?), yeah she's on here.

BUT DID YOU DIE???? Yup me VaderGirl!

chayos00
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

VaderGirl wrote:
Maltajo wrote:
I think I just saw the Vader going up la Canada in ouo valley? Was that you? Windows are dark I couldn't see the wave

Yup that was ME VaderGirl. I work @ Ventana Medical Systems in Oro.

If I saw you then I waved back!!!!!

I don't post much on here being a 4runner guy, but I also work for Ventana, well now under Roche actually. However I have worked from home for the last almost 2 years.

VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Chayos00 so when NACO moved to Indy you began working from home? We must know one another I have been with the company nearly 19 years

Alicia

chayos00
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

VaderGirl wrote:
Chayos00 so when NACO moved to Indy you began working from home? We must know one another I have been with the company nearly 19 years

Alicia

I think I know who you might be. I sent a message to you at work. My names Jason.

I was over in the NACO CSC department. I've been with the company almost 10 years now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 427, 428, 429, 430  Next
Page 428 of 430

Jump to: