Saturday, October 20, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Sequoiacrawler
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2058

People Online:
Members: 2
Visitors: 159
Total: 161
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: 4GaugeSurprise > Home
02: OverlandBandits > Home

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017!
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

So the Precious will be in native garb, still muddy from last Sunday. Hopefully, I can still be in the car show. Just didn't have time to get to the Monsoon Car Wash. Wink

Is it 4:00 yet?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Didn't wash mine either. Too busy rebuilding my driveway by hand, to hand wash the beast between runs.
zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
So the Precious will be in native garb, still muddy from last Sunday. Hopefully, I can still be in the car show. Just didn't have time to get to the Monsoon Car Wash. Wink

FOR SHAME...

I actually touched up my sliders, filed down my damaged Fender Flare, spot painted my wheels, etc... for our event tonight Smile

I poly-lubed also (insert inappropriate 4Gauge comment here->)

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

zzmikey wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:

FOR SHAME...

I actually touched up my sliders, filed down my damaged Fender Flare, spot painted my wheels, etc... for our event tonight Smile

I poly-lubed also (insert inappropriate 4Gauge comment here->)

I lubricated my (uni)balls and (heim)joints this morning for this event. Hit a little puddle on the road so he's not clean anymore though

glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Wow what a good turn out.
It was so very nice to see everyone and to meet some new peeps also.
Thank you mikey and peggy for making this happen.
If i didn't get a chance too say hi then here it is ...hello.
We love our fj family.
See you on the trail today.

CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Had a great time and thanks too every one who helped make this happen. It was good to see every one .GREAT TURN OUT!

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Here is the link to the AZFJ Video!

Thank you Malta Joe, you did an amazing job with this!
youtu.be/R8jcqp3oDx8

Texasmike
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Had a great first outing with all of you. Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, but I look forward to doing so in the future. Thanks for putting this together and I will see some of you on the border run. See ya soon!
TUFFY
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Great job Mike!
Totally awesome time.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

I had a really really good time. It was great to reconnect with all of my old friends. Thank you for putting this together.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: