Sunday, September 24, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Richie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1971

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 35
Total: 35
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017!
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azviajero
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

In for a hotel room, too. (Ray Geiser, in case you don't make the connection)

Double_A
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Now that I have another FJ, I'm in for the Crown King run... That is, if a stock FJ can still make it.

I still cannot say for sure about the Meet & Greet itself. I MIGHT be working a new job. I'll let y'all know as soon as I get a definite answer.

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Double_A wrote:
Now that I have another FJ, I'm in for the Crown King run... That is, if a stock FJ can still make it.

I still cannot say for sure about the Meet & Greet itself. I MIGHT be working a new job. I'll let y'all know as soon as I get a definite answer.
Welcome home!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

My name is listed twice for dinner and hotel. Vaderlove and Alicia Bass-Castillo (same person). I just want to be sure its an accurate headcount. Myself and hubby.

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Only 2 weeks away! very excited!

I still need the actual names for the least two folks for hotel rooms - Grumpy Sonn and Toyota rex. here is the current list i have:

Daniel Daoust 7/28 1 night Two Beds

Joseph Gauci 7/28 1 night King Bed

John Freeman 7/28 1 night King Bed

Alicia Bass Castillo 7/28 1 night King Bed

gRUMPYsONN 7/28 1 night King Bed

Toyotarex 7/28 1 night King Bed

Lyn Green (AZFJ4ak) 7/28 1 night King Bed

Dange Bertoldo 7/28 1 night King Bed

Ray Geiser 7/28 1 night King Bed

"New England Patriots - 2017 Superbowl Champs!"
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

You can add Annette and I to the maybe list. We have a lot going on with our move. Thanks!

2011 Blue FJ
Mods:
AZFJ Sticker, CB Install, Dash iPad Mount, Dual USB Ports, Expeditioneers Skid Plates, Cooper STT Pro tires, OME Lift Kit, solar, HAM Radios, blah and blah....
LESZMOR
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

This is going to be 1 HELL OF A Gathering can't wait to see everyone or at least some of you by the looks of that list. Thanks MIKEY for putting this on again

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

SOME UPDATES AND REMINDERS

2 Weeks from Tonight!
just a few things to talk about-

Remember to park around the back (East side) of the hotel, they will have a roped off section of the parking lot so we can all lin eup, and the meeting room is in the back of the hotel

Try to aim to arrive around 6:15pm.

Remember - Cash Only

I am still lookng for someone to do the AZFJ video compilation - any volunteers?

T-Shirts - I Haven't heard back from Jeremy, so anyone want to do T-Shirts and can have them made by the 29th?

For our unofficial raffle, so far I have in hand a spotlight from 4-Gauge and Hil Lift Jack Cover from Gil and a skid from Splagg (not in hand). Let me know if you have anything else you want to give away to the group.

We will be selling stickers (and patches? and hats? and t-shirts?) at the Meet and Greet with 100% of the proceeds (from the stickers anyway) going to the Crown King Fire Dept that we will give them on Saturday when we go up.

See you soon!

AZFJ LOCAL BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS
Also, we will have a small time to allot for those that want to speak 1 minute or so about their business to the whole group (Sonoran Steel, Better View, GMG, Ryan's new venture?).

I think this is a great opportunity for us to "support local", educate the masses of what we have in our amazing non-club, and highlight some of our amazing companies out there!

So if you want 30-60 seconds to speak about/promote your business in frnt of the group at the Meet and Greet, just let me know and we will get you the microphone!

AMACK2012
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

In, plus the wife.

Aaron and Kathy

ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Put knee in Mikey, I need a room for 1.
Thanks

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

ratfink wrote:
Put knee in Mikey, I need a room for 1.
Thanks

got it.

are you going on the CK run too?

ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

Too hot for me, out on the run sir.

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

ALL:

I need a couple volunteers to sit at the Registration desk at the entrance to dinner-

sell stickers, hand out nametags, raffle tix, etc..

2-3 people should be good. from abouut 6pm - 6:30/45 pm.

Anyone?

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet - Friday July 28th, 2017! Reply with quote

zzmikey wrote:
ALL:

I need a couple volunteers to sit at the Registration desk at the entrance to dinner-

sell stickers, hand out nametags, raffle tix, etc..

2-3 people should be good. from abouut 6pm - 6:30/45 pm.

Anyone?

I would but I was planning on setting up a little table somewhere.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: