Sunday, October 21, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Sequoiacrawler
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2058

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 144
Total: 144
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Technical Discussion › 4x4 Tech › New version of Gaia GPS for iOS and free extended trial
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
New version of Gaia GPS for iOS and free extended trial
Howtos, reviews, and gear questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: New version of Gaia GPS for iOS and free extended trial Reply with quote

By now most of you on iOS should know there is a completely new version written from the ground up. If you already own the legacy app you can keep running it in parallel. Those that have purchased the app will have the base version subscription extended for up to 2 years depending on when you purchased the app.

For premium users there are 2 new map layers which are of great value. National Geographic maps (like the paper maps) and a brand new MVUM layer. Both require a premium subscription which is $29.99 per year.

If you have never tried Gaia you can now download the app for free. With this link you can extend the standard 7 day trial to one month for free. You should have to have your account setup prior to using the link.

www.gaiagps.com/premiu...=MVUMPROMO

Enjoy....
Chris
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: New version of Gaia GPS for iOS and free extended trial Reply with quote

I thought the pro subscription was 39/yr

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: New version of Gaia GPS for iOS and free extended trial Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
I thought the pro subscription was 39/yr

It was..... not it is.... Razz

2011 Blue FJ
Mods:
AZFJ Sticker, CB Install, Dash iPad Mount, Dual USB Ports, Expeditioneers Skid Plates, Cooper STT Pro tires, OME Lift Kit, solar, HAM Radios, blah and blah....
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: New version of Gaia GPS for iOS and free extended trial Reply with quote

Well, that just happened.

Fortunate for me I expired may 30!
Renewed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: New version of Gaia GPS for iOS and free extended trial Reply with quote

The new Gaia app rocks! I used it on my recent trip to Utah and the level of detail is incredible.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> 4x4 Tech All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: