Thursday, April 27, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Viperchick76
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1919

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 33
Total: 33
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Land Use › REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM
Meetings, access issues, cleanups, news, land use info.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - 8AM

Tread Lighty!, REI, Friends of Redington Pass, and AZFJ are hosting a cleanup day in Redington Pass on Saturday April 22nd on Earth Day. Registration begins a 8AM.

We hope you can join us in helping preserve the beauty of Redington Pass for all users. This is an opportunity for AZFJ folks to show our support for this important stewardship event. All participants will receive a t-shirt and a raffle ticket with a chance to win some cool stuff.

Meeting Location
Redington Pass - Coronado National Forest - Information Kiosk on Redington Rd. near Mile Marker 4.

coordinates:
Lat: 32.25548 Long: -110.66223
MGRS: 12SW WA 31816 68804
Maidenhead: DM42qg

==> REGISTER HERE <==

IN:
Velociraptor
Jimbolio
Grumpysonne
Youandyourfriends

MAYBE:
airconditionednightmare

Last edited by Velociraptor on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP 2017 - APR 22 Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

FJ PEOPLE! This is big fun! Wheeling is ABUNDANT on this adventure. Plus the prizes sumptuous. Come on out and help keep Redington pass free! (Of trash that is).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
airconditionednightmare
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP 2017 - APR 22 Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

REI is co-hosting??? That's awesome! Hopefully I can find someone to take my shift on the 22nd.

I wonder who from REI is going.. at my store there's one other person with an FJ- he does the outdoor school stuff too. I think there's another girl with the outdoor school that has a white FJ as well.
Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP 2017 - APR 22 Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

airconditionednightmare wrote:
Hopefully I can find someone to take my shift on the 22nd.

@airconditionednightmare, that would be cool if you can join us in Tucson for the day! We usually get few AZFJ folks from the PHX metro or Flagstaff area. Some camp out in the Tucson area on Friday night so they don't have to leave so early on Saturday. A big thanks to the folks from up north who make the trek down to help out!

Grumpysonne
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

I've signed up. If someone wants to camp out and wants company, I'd be happy to come up after work on Friday eve.
Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

Hey folks its not too late to sign up! We need some more trail leaders for the cleanup. The weather should be perfect!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

Grumpysonne wrote:
I've signed up. If someone wants to camp out and wants company, I'd be happy to come up after work on Friday eve.

I have the coordinates to all the campspots on redington rd

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

BUMP! I found a whole bunch of cool campsites that I'll share with anyone who comes out. Anyone from Phoenix looking for a spot, PM me. I'll shoot you the coordinates.

microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

I was planning on attending, but realized I have an Vet appointment for the puppy on the 22nd.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

dude! You have your priorities straight. If you can come out at all, bring that furry boy with you.

Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

Hey guys, hope some of you can make it tomorrow morning at our cleanup in Tucson. It's not too late to sign up!!!

Grumpysonne
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

got the flu. Won't make it Sad
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

A great turnout today! Over 50 people, many rigs at least 5 of which were FJ's. We pull less and less trash out each time. I hope that mears it's working.

Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: REDINGTON PASS SPRING CLEANUP - APR 22 - Earth Day - 8AM Reply with quote

The actual number of folks at the cleanup was closer to 65! Its good to see that regular users of the Pass are starting to haul out their trash more as it was cleaner than it has been in the past. Thanks to the FJ folks who showed up including some folks from the PHX area!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Land Use All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: