Wednesday, September 20, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: petertohen
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1970

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 75
Total: 75
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › FS-icons, Lift, and arb fridge (steel version)
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
FS-icons, Lift, and arb fridge (steel version)
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speedy
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: FS-icons, Lift, and arb fridge (steel version) Reply with quote

selling the following as I am thinking of parking the FJ or selling it.

Icon billet aluminum upper and rear LCA. Will work on 4Runner and all FJs. They are used but in good condition. No issues or squeaks. $1750

Arb fridge/freezer with new ARB compressor installed in 2015. Works great and in great condition. Still love it as it is the steel version and I have the thermal covers. $699.

Bought OME 3 lift for my 07 FJ from sierra expedition about 2years ago and only put no more than 20k miles before removing it and putting the fj stock. It has the driver side lean spacer installed, struts fully assembled and I will throw in a .5 inch all aluminum top spacer to bring everything up a complete 3" when you add a heavy front bumper. It comes with rear old man Emu springs. No issues, leaks etc... $750

I have the arb roof rack but I powder coated black. It is the one with now not sold by arb "FJ cruiser" stamped on the rails so it is a bit special. Not sure if I want to sell it but might be enticed.

Pm me if interested

Drew
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: