Monday, December 11, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: AzRon
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1993

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 100
Total: 100
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › P...P...P...PATCHES!!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
P...P...P...PATCHES!!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

Here it is FOLKS
THE PATCHES ARE BACK

*Due to being the second run changes are being made*

AZFJ PATCHES. Patches are $8 a piece Velcro backed. Shipping is USPS First Class with Tracking and varies by where you live. All proceeds (minus patch cost and shipping) will be rolled back into more patches or continuing this awesome non-club's website. I will have them if you find me on a trail run as well (BucketBoy) and I will be handing them out for free (donations to the group greatly accepted). To make sure it's clear I'm only taking the money to cover my direct costs. My time is a "donation" towards this group. Comment "in" below or send me a pm and I'll get you guys the coupon code to drop the price. Update: coupon code is "bucket60"

Changes: I don't mind keeping this going and updated but a few hanged have to be made. In order for me to keep them running I have to have my initial investment back out. That means they have to pay for themselves with all excess going out as the donation. That's why the price has gone up. Also, the only shipping options now is USPS First Class with Tracking. It's the easiest for getting orders out quick and in small quantities. Also, it is now being run through my website. They're listed for 20$ because I have other patches of my own going on there eventually and I can't really limit them strictly to us through the website. If someone wants to pay 20$ plus shipping then great. Nice donation to the group. There is a discount code that provides 60% off and drops it down to 8$ for us. If you comment below or shoot me a pm I'll pass it along. Thank you everyone for being so supportive and I hope this makes everyone happy.

RMK Productions

If this is on the wrong page please move it. I know its technically classified but PATCHES

Last edited by BucketBoy on Sat May 27, 2017 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

Tagging WildBill with a patch at Expo.

Genius!

You're a fine young man BucketBoy.
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

Tagged Duner at Westworld Yesterday too. About 70 have been claimed

Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

Strong work!

I shall bequeath all my shares of AZFJ to you.

Last edited by Homedad on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cactusman
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

In with 2.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

Delicious

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
duner
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

Thanks again Bucket boy!!
debFJVT
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

I'm in with two, regular mail ok. They look awesome - thanks so much!!!
noxious1
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

we should get stickers that are about that same size

debFJVT
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

noxious1 wrote:
we should get stickers that are about that same size
Yes I agree and would buy some of those too.

Just completed my order - thank you BucketBoy!
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

Patches being placed on hold. I've sold a bunch and need to save a couple for trail runs. Gonna find out costs to re-order some more.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

Here's something for you guys in the meantime waiting on the patches to be back.

store.trailsoffroad.co...j-cruiser/

You could sew your patch on it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

100 more have been ordered. Maybe a version 2 shortly after..

May the wait begin..............

debFJVT
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Here's something for you guys in the meantime waiting on the patches to be back.

store.trailsoffroad.co...j-cruiser/

You could sew your patch on it.

So glad you posted this link - just joined trailsoffroad...really like what they're doing!
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: P...P...P...PATCHES!!! Reply with quote

I just wrote up Jackson Cabin/Muleshoe Rd. Should be public soon after the review process.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: