Tuesday, September 19, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: petertohen
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1970

People Online:
Members: 2
Visitors: 73
Total: 75
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: AMACK2012 > Forums
02: vaportrail > Home

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Helping Members Buy Used FJ's and More
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Helping Members Buy Used FJ's and More
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rocknhd
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Helping Members Buy Used FJ's and More Reply with quote

Some of the AZFJ members know me, but for those that do not, my name is Chuck Kreuzer and I work at Autonation Audi of Peoria (off the west 101 and Bell Rd.)

Being part of Autonation, I have access to vehicles at over 250 dealerships across the US. All of our used vehicles come with a 5 day 250 mile money back guarantee - no questions asked. We're also a One-Price No Haggle dealership on used vehicles, so I can give you the best price right up front.

I've been checking used FJ's and as you may know, they're hard to find and hold their value really well. As of today,. March 2, 2017, there's about 15 I may have access to. Of course, if you're looking for something else, let me know. I'll search for you, saving you time and hassle.

All I ask is for you to contact me first - even if you find a vehicle at another dealer and let me find out if it's available. I'll send links to vehicles I find. If you contact the dealer (and it's an Autonation dealer), they'll prevent me from getting the vehicle and steal the sale from me. Sad

Anyone interested can call me at Audi Peoria at 623-561-4716, or my cell 602-481-9219. You can also email me kreuzerc @ autonation.com.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: