Friday, May 26, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: LifestyleOverland
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1932

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 49
Total: 49
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Turtleback Trailers Annual Christmas Party
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Turtleback Trailers Annual Christmas Party
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:47 am    Post subject: Turtleback Trailers Annual Christmas Party Reply with quote

Hello non-members. Turtleback is having its Xmas party next week starting at 5pm. I'll be a late arrival because I am flying that day. That's good news for you! You can still go over, eat, have fun, and avoid the likes of me! It's helpful if you RSVP so they can purchase the right amount of food. My 2017 trailer will be on display along with other stuff.

RSVP [at] turtlebacktrailers.com

Thanks,
Chris

spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Turtleback Trailers Annual Christmas Party Reply with quote

I'd love to come, but my daughter has a performance at that time. Sounds like the guys at Turtleback are doing some great stuff.

spaldam.com/about/contribute#amazon

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Turtleback Trailers Annual Christmas Party Reply with quote

A new trailer design is going to make it's debut. Will have a large ground style tent on it. My new trailer is close to being done as well. Carna Asada will be served. Hope to see some other AZFJ folks there.
CeeFish
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Turtleback Trailers Annual Christmas Party Reply with quote

Too bad we can't make it...we'll see it (the new design) in person when we are down next weekend to pick up our trailer!
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Turtleback Trailers Annual Christmas Party Reply with quote

I am sure some official stuff will show up on Facebook and the website soon. It will be called the Getaway model. The base option is only a storage box with the large OZ Trail Tent on top. You can access the storage area from the back with a dropdown tailgate or via the inside area by lifting the floor up below the mattress. There will also be an option to add a slide out kitchen to the back of the trailer. The frame and platform are the same as the original Turtleback Expedition trailer and the Weekender. More details to follow.

2011 Blue FJ
Mods:
AZFJ Sticker, CB Install, Dash iPad Mount, Dual USB Ports, Expeditioneers Skid Plates, Cooper STT Pro tires, OME Lift Kit, solar, HAM Radios, blah and blah....
spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Turtleback Trailers Annual Christmas Party Reply with quote

Wow, that's a big tent.

spaldam.com/about/contribute#amazon

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: