Saturday, April 21, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Membership:
Latest: charlezevanildo
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2008

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 99
Total: 100
Who Is Where:
 Members:
Hidden: 1
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Land Use › October 17th 2015 Florence/Kelvin cleanup
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
October 17th 2015 Florence/Kelvin cleanup
Meetings, access issues, cleanups, news, land use info.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NaturalRestorations
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:02 am    Post subject: October 17th 2015 Florence/Kelvin cleanup Reply with quote

The AZFJ crowd is what originally got me into cleaning up our wild lands way back in 2008 with the 4 peaks pickup. That ignited a passion in me and now our group does several volunteer cleanups a year along with several in house crew cleanups.
If anyone is interested we could really use more volunteers for our 10/17 cleanup event along the Florence Kelvin highway near Kearny. It is a beautiful area with an insane amount of dumping on it that could really use some help. Information for that event is located on our Facebook page or on our events calendar at www.naturalrestoration...-events-1/
If you think you can help in any way please let us know, we really appreciate it.

Bliss
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: October 17th 2015 Florence/Kelvin cleanup Reply with quote

Thank you for doing what you do. I have done several Four Peaks Clean ups and would love to help on this if my schedule permits. I live in Flagstaff, so I will see if I can make it down. I will let you know as the date approaches. Who else is with me?

NaturalRestorations
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: October 17th 2015 Florence/Kelvin cleanup Reply with quote

We appreciate it Smile It's amazing how much trash is spread out all around the state. The work is definitely never ending and that doesn't even include the disaster the border washes are.

Flagstaff is my Hometown! Smile Any Excuse I get to go home to Flagstaff I take so if you see anything bad up there let me know and I'll either bring my crew up or organize a volunteer event.
We're going to be doing a lot of work on the Cinder pits up near Flagstaff next year with the OHV groups along with a few spots over on the Kaibab. We also just completed two projects out off Historic 66 east of Purina earlier this summer along the Arizona Trail.

spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: October 17th 2015 Florence/Kelvin cleanup Reply with quote

Not sure yet, but I'll put it on my calendar.

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Land Use All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: