Friday, July 28, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: kyle.hoefer
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1949

People Online:
Members: 3
Visitors: 85
Total: 88
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: MAMBA > Home
02: TOY4WD > Forums
03: zzmikey > Home

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Barney's Auto Services
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Barney's Auto Services
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fjlarry
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

He's working on my FJ next Tuesday. CV boots and putting on my new rotors and pads.

microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

fjlarry wrote:
putting on my new rotors and pads.
What rotors are you going with?
fjlarry
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

Got dimpled and slotted for the front from Brakeperformance.com. Got some for the wife's Sequoia and they are nice. Lifetime guarantee against warping.

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

How much were they for the Seq if you dont mind me asking!?

fjlarry
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

Sequoia was $192 and FJ was $178.

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

Nice! Thats not bad, I need to get some new rotors for the sequoia.

fjlarry
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

Barneys did a great job on my FJ today. Very pleased with the work they did.

AZFJTOY
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

My FJ had been making a loud clanking noise near the left front tire that could be felt through the floor when hitting even small bumps. I took it in to Barneys yesterday and in about 20 minutes Rich and Brian determined it was due to looseness at the inner tie rod. They rocked the tire back and forth to show it while on the rack. A new MOOG tie rod was ordered and I went in this morning to have it replaced. They did the work in about an hour and also fixed a couple of other problems they found. They replaced a broken/missing skid plate bolt and repositioned a lower cap/trim piece (black) on the left front Icon shock body. I don't know what purpose this piece has but it came unscrewed from the bottom of the shock body and was resting at the base of the coil spring.

If you guys need some work done; regular maintenance, install a lift, fix broken stuff, etc...take it to Barneys for quick service.

ClutchBurner
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

Shout out for Barney was doing the front shocks today the spring compressor broke said not worth serious injury. I took my coilovers to him as soon as I walked in the door he put my new shocks in the coilover $75.00 well worth my life.
Remcon
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

Hi Clutch

And now with 3" OME lift!
DerbyFJ
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Barney's Auto Services Reply with quote

Went to Barneys to get my lift put on. Did a great job and got it done quick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: