Sunday, October 22, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: DesertXplorer
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1979

People Online:
Members: 2
Visitors: 69
Total: 71
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: BucketBoy > Home
02: TOY4WD > Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Arizona Trail Reviews › Seven Springs (north of Carefree) - 2.0
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Seven Springs (north of Carefree) - 2.0
Arizona Trail Reviews only, one thread per trail please!
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexArizona Trail Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandstorm
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Seven Springs (north of Carefree) - 2.0 Reply with quote

FatRat wrote:
sandstorm wrote:
do we actually need the permit to take this trail?

Yes, sections of this trail are on state trust land. It is a permit you should have in your truck anyway. $20 grants you for a year, just get one.

I am sure we will here from those that think they should be allowed to do whatever they want and don't need any type of permits some time soon because of this question.

where would i go to get a permit for this? and i actaully didnt know we needed permits

3.0L V6 Auto 4Runner 4WD

Check out my photography and PM me on what you think:

www.500px.com/tbphoto91
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Seven Springs (north of Carefree) - 2.0 Reply with quote

There is a thread about it somewhere on here. I did a google search for state trust land permits. You can print off the form and send it in with payment and it will be back to you in about a week or you can go to their office down town and get it same day. I opted for mailing it, had mine back in four days.

Yes you need them for state trust and reservations for sure.
MrVTX
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Seven Springs (north of Carefree) - 2.0 Reply with quote

AZ State Land Permit

Opinions on whether or not they should be required aside, reality is reality, so get one.
FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Seven Springs (north of Carefree) - 2.0 Reply with quote

thanks Chuck
CruiserArtist
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Seven Springs (north of Carefree) - 2.0 Reply with quote

Yep, just print it off the site, write a check, mail it off and there you have it in less than a week normally. Good for one year. I got mine and my "America the Beautiful" National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands" annual tag and pass cause I go paint all year and hate to pay the entry fees every time I go. I use that one a lot so it is actually cheaper to get the yearly pass for me. Even if they charge me a smaller fee to get in ( which some National Parks will do ) it's less than the usual fee to enter. Many of my painting get to gethers with other artists are in National Parks and on State Lands.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Arizona Trail Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: