Tuesday, September 25, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Kamando
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2055

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 82
Total: 83
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: fjlarry > Home

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › [2008 archive] Ouray departure form So AZ
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
[2008 archive] Ouray departure form So AZ
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dizzyspots
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: [2008 archive] Ouray departure form So AZ Reply with quote

So, looking at the current list, seems like we are the lone So AZ FJ thats going to Ouray??...The plan is to leave Vail early on the 15th, heading up thru the Show Low area then on to Holbrook. Are the Phx area Fj's going to Flag and then East? We'd be happy to hook up in Holbrook then complete the caravan to Ouray. Not planning on misc stops...its July in the SW and we would rather be high and cool in the Rockies!!
Mike & Sharon ONLY 56 DAYS LEFT!!
Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Ouray departure form So AZ Reply with quote

Hey guys, Microbe (Eric) is in Tucson so you could probably hook up with him. It looks like there are only a few of you on the list so far leaving that day so its going to be up to one of the following people to organize this thing!

CactusCruzer
Chigoe
microbe
bluepeace

I know there are more people from AZ going up but nobody else has posted as to what day they are leaving, etc.

Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Ouray departure form So AZ Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there are any more spots open for registration? I have been trying to get on the list for a couple months. I REALLY want to attend and participate in the entire event. Confused

Fingers crossed!
Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Ouray departure form So AZ Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure registration is closed and all the extra spots were filled. If you weren't on the official waiting list on the blue pages, then you probably got passed by. =(

Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Ouray departure form So AZ Reply with quote

dizzyspots you are not alone.
I'm leaving on the 15th. Last time I talked to Trailbus he was going to be leaving Flagstaff on the 15th so I was going catch up with him there. I know more people were talking about making the run in this group, but I can't find where we talked about it.
dizzyspots
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Ouray departure form So AZ Reply with quote

Microbe how early would you like to leave on the 15th?...need to try and miss the Phx I-10 AM traffic jam, which starts at about Firebird Lake...early is fine with us...I would rather get up North as quick as we can
I cant find the other details either but hooking up with the Phx and then Flag folks and then its a short 7 hrs to Ouray Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: